Holistic and flexible: SAP Solutions for the American Market
With offices in Atlanta (Georgia) and Birmingham (Alabama), abatUS is representing the abat group in the southeast of the United States of America. The service offering is primarily gear towards German companies which all have a US subsidiary or planning to open one. abatUS supports OEM’s and suppliers holistically and flexible in regard to SAP solutions – starting with project planning and conceptualizing all the way to implementation, training and maintenance.
Main emphasizes are:
- Consulting and development for Logistics and Automotive
The team of abatUS is specialized in a holistic and flexible approach for consulting and developing SAP solutions. With the portfolio of abatUS customers can not only exploit their growth potential in the US market but to increase it.
- Process optimization with SAP solutions
abatUS is supporting companies to improve their processes continuously – lowering cost.
- Application Management Services for SAP – Near- and Offshore
In close collaboration with the abat offices in Mexico and Belarus, abatUS is offering a 24/7 application management service for SAP solutions. Locally German and English speaking SAP experts are available.
- Software development and process planning for Mercedes-Benz Warehouse, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Project planning, software interface to SAP and SAP certification for an external tax engine by EZTax, Kansas City, MO – one of only four SAP certified providers for tax solution in the US.
- Process optimization, user training and providing highly qualified SAP consultant to Weidplas, Auburn, AL – a German manufacturer of plastic components.
Advantage for customers: Frictionless implementation
- The abatUS consultants know the conditions locally as well as back in Germany. They are able to implement the SAP solutions running in Germany at US sites even if the systems documentation is only available in German.
- SAP support at any time – 24/7 support
- In order to deliver the best price performance ratio, abatUS is collaborating with Mexabat