Application Management Consultant
Your work field:
You will be taken on in the AMS environment PLUS, our standard MES solution for optimizing and increasing the efficiency of production. You will be in direct contact with our customers, and you will also implement the requirements for PLUS environment together with our customersindependently and reliably as well as develop solutions to problems.
abat+ Application Management and Support offer extensive range of services for implementation including quality management, cause analysis, knowledge transfer and consulting regarding the application operation.
All of the services we offer are delivered by an efficient network of developers, experienced software engineers, documentations and advanced tools.
Possible individual development:
We offer every employee the oppertunity to continously develop one's abilities that might be the following:
- Conducting analysis of the PLUS constellations within the customer environment
- Performing daily support when implementing predetermined PLUA
- Performing support services (on-site und remote)
- Reporting of PLUS incidents to the 2nd level support and/ or to the development+ Providing a solid back office support to the customers
- Conducting an efficient analysis of the causes and providing an immediates olution to the identified problems
Introduction of new employees takes place with the support oft he experienced support engineers at abat+ headquarters in St. Ingbert, Saarland.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree and related work experience in the IT area
- Basic IT skills
- Experience with SQL and relational data bases
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Experience with one or more programming language(s) is an advantage but not a must
- Willingness to travel (20%)
- German and English written and spoken, whereby fluent in German
- Customer focus
- Reliability and a sense of responsibility
- Quality awareness
- Analytical thinking
- Concept skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- MES knowledge will be an advantage
The abat+ company in St. Ingbert was founded in 2009 and is an international software provider optimizing corporate processes with focus on automotive engineering and discrete production. abat+ advises leading automotive manufacturers and clients for the production such as Audi, Daimler, Miele, nobilia, and Qoros.
Counting 185 employees worldwide, the company has reached an international value on the IT market. abat+ provides professional advice on all stages of the IT service management – from the alignment of IT systems on business processes via progression and development through to software implementation and maintenance of standard solutions.
For process management in production, the experts of abat+ developed the unique software PLUS based on .NET, C#, COBOL, and SAP.
We grant you the following benefits:
Flat company structure
Flexible working hours & home office
Company pension scheme
Paid advanced vocational training
Regular corporate events
Attractive leisure facilities
(table tennis, table football, darts, ...)