Among other things, the Solution Documentation for the documentation of business processes is available to you. With this central platform, you can not only store your business processes in a structured way, but also create graphical modeling with the BPMN 2.0 editor! Also, don't miss the chance to use the best practices available here.
SAP Solution Manager
Creating free space in projects
With Solution Manager, you create free space and room for new things by handling administrative tasks in one tool.
Perhaps you are reluctant to use project management methods in projects because you are worried that you will not be able to concentrate on the essentials. At the same time, you want to approach the project in a structured manner and operate project controlling and reporting in parallel. SAP Solution Manager gives you freedom in your project, since the tool comes with a preconfigured project management tool called Focused Build - and it's completely license-free for SAP customers! Thus, you use a toolbox that supports you in all SAP-specific project management issues according to the SAP Activate method and only needs to be reduced to the most necessary administration.
The tool is a great benefit in project management, but also in the administration, management and control in the operational business your SAP landscape is supported. Through our Solution Manager implementation projects, we make dreams come true with this IT tool! Because this SAP product provides you with an ITIL-certified tool that can support you in almost all IT processes. Thanks to the interaction of the various integrated applications in SAP Solution Manager, no information is lost. All applications function like clockwork, with one application meshing with the others like cogs meshing with each other. Information is thus exchanged meaningfully and without loss.
- With test management, you can not only automate your test cases, but also reduce the test effort. Comprehensive test analyses provide you with the most up-to-date status overviews.
- If you are looking for a ticket management system, you will find it in the Incident Management of the SAP Solution Manager, which also enables the function of a wiki.
- With SAP Solution Manager 7.2, you always use the new full-text search engine (Embedded Search). You can use this either in combination with SAP HANA or with TREX based on a conventional database.
- Change management frees you from transport overtakers and enables complete and audit-proof documentation of changes. With these and other mechanisms, SAP Solution Manager protects you from unregulated handling of changes and further problems in the system landscape.
- Custom Code Management is available for the analysis of your Z-World. Custom developments are not only analyzed, but also optimized. Unused custom developments can be decommissioned.
Read more in one of our whitepapers about SAP Solution Manager or contact us and make an appointment! We will present you the corresponding options tailored to your requirements!
Contact our SAP Solution Manager experts
You might also be interested in
on the topic of SAP Solution Manager
Our customers in the area of SAP Solution Manager
I like working at abat because there is a very pleasant, appreciative working atmosphere here with a lot of freedom. There is a lot of trust, so you also have the freedom to try out something new - but if it doesn't work out, there is also the necessary support. That's how I've learned so much! In addition, if you have problems while working in the home office, you can often quickly find colleagues who are happy to help you out via teams.
Senior SAP Developer
At abat, thanks to the great variety of projects, I have the opportunity to constantly expand my horizons and thus always be prepared for upcoming challenges.
Through abat, I have been able to develop personally and get to know the practice better. I always have the opportunity to learn new and exciting things, through which I constantly grow beyond myself.
WORK-LIFE-BALANCE is very important at abat. Thanks to flexible working hours and a great team, you can combine work and university very well.
Despite the professionalism that abat AG displays to the outside world, it became clear to me during my first few days that this does not have to be a contradiction to fun, friendliness and relaxed interaction among colleagues. The flat hierarchies ensured that I felt comfortable as an intern and like a full member of the team right from the start.