Your work field:
As a Software Engineer in the Java environment you are an immediate Software-Engineering-Team member of our unique Standard MES-Solution PLUS and the scheduling system “FAPS” improving and enhancing the efficiency of production process. At this, you are part of an agile SCRUM-Team cooperatively problem-solving and realizing requirements.
Among your day-to-day work is the development of technical concepts, the implementation in compliance with REST and the testing of interfaces and services. This presupposes a close collaboration with our customers and our Requirements Engineers.
This requires a strong commitment, excellent team working as well as an effective communication of concepts developed by yourself.
Possible individual development:
We offer every employee the opportunity to continuously develop one‘s abilities that might be the following:
- the opportunity to participate in advanced vocational training;
- to take responsibility for subject-specific issues and to promote them;
- a valuable insight into other specialized fields of abat+ GmbH;
- continuous upskilling beyond the personal field of work.
Your experience and professional ability:
Beside successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, you have first professional experience preferably over several years.Additionally, you have the following abilities:
- good knowledge of object-oriented analysis & design, Java development, web services (REST/SOAP), Continuous Integration and DevOps-approaches
- well-versed in handling web servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat, JBoss, …)
- knowledge of and experience in SQL database design
- experience in the development of agile teams based on Kanban or SCRUM
- self-confident manner in dealing with customers
- fluent knowledge of German and a good command of English
- independent and structured way of working
- ability of an abstract way of thinking regarding the apprehension and solution of requirements
- capacity for teamwork, communication skills, quality awareness
- ability to cope with pressure during vigorous project stages
The abat+ company in St. Ingbert was founded in 2009 and is an international software provider optimizing corporate processes with focus on automotive engineering and discrete production. abat+ advises leading automotive manufacturers and clients for the production such as Audi, Daimler, Miele, nobilia, and Qoros.
Counting 185 employees worldwide, the company has reached an international value on the IT market. abat+ provides professional advice on all stages of the IT service management – from the alignment of IT systems on business processes via progression and development through to software implementation and maintenance of standard solutions.
For process management in production, the experts of abat+ developed the unique software PLUS based on .NET, C#, COBOL, and SAP.
We grant you the following benefits:
Flat company structure
Flexible working hours & home office
Company pension scheme
Paid advanced vocational training
Regular corporate events
Attractive leisure facilities
(table tennis, table football, darts, ...)