Intern Developer m|f|d
Puebla, presential and remote
as of now
abat is an international SAP service provider and product supplier, who provides business process optimization and enhances it with our own solutions. The company’s focus is on the automotive and discrete production industries, logistics, sustainability management and information security. For better on-site support, we also have offices in the US, Germany, México, Belarus, Lithuania and China.
At abat we understand that people are the driving force behind everything we do. That’s why we offer a Benefits Plan focused on Employee wellbeing.
A dynamic international and growing organization that will add value to your career.
- Flexibility and autonomy to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with a performance-related bonus and extra-legal benefits.
- At abat we understand that people are the driving force behind everything we do. That’s why we offer a Benefits Plan focused on Employee wellbeing.
- Hybrid work scheme (Puebla).
- Excellent work environment
abat north america- an Abat subsidiary that was founded in 2007 – is serving our clients in the Ameri-can time zones from its base in Puebla. The advantage: A mix of local consult-ants/developers and offshore developers allows us to offer attractive solutions without our customers needing to compromise quality or convenience.
abat is a service and special expertise partner of SAP AG, as well as the strategic IT supplier for Daimler, Audi, VW and DHL.
abat’s main principles: confidence and amongst coworkers each other, to have confidence in other people and to treat each other with respect.
For the employees, this means:
- Freedom to act
- They have the opportunity for constant development professionally
- They can work in first-class conditions
- They can enjoy their work
- They share responsibility with regard to common rights and privileges
Are we looking for you?
- Is a pleasant working atmosphere and kind colleagues your requisite for a job?
- Do you like to work independently and divide your time as desired?
- Do you want to advise some of the biggest companies in challenging projects?
- Do you want to develop yourself further and learn new things?
- Do you speak fluent English?
- Are you studying computer science or an IT related career?
- Do you have experience/knowledge in SAP development?
If you can answer “Yes” to these questions, then submit your application for:
abat offers optimal support to university students with respect to tutoring and mentoring concepts. You should be studying information technology and have very good English language skills, since you will also have to prove yourself in an international environment. We also ensure that practical knowledge is a focal point of our business. You will be integrated into the processes and day-to-day business. You will learn to take responsibility at a very early stage thanks to integration into extensive projects at the domestic and international level.
Strong practical experience, encouragement of self-initiative and contact with customers open up excellent long-term prospects in a work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours. Become a part of our success story and make the most of the possibilities and career opportunities that a modern company has to offer - apply to join our team.
- Minimum Education: Higher Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Years of experience: 1
- Willingness to travel: Yes
- Languages: German, English
Are you ready?
Join us by sending your CV in English.