Permanent position (part/full time)
SAP SD Consultant m|f|d
as of now
abat is an international SAP service provider and product supplier, who provides business process optimization and enhances it with our own solutions. The company’s focus is on the automotive and discrete production industries, logistics, sustainability management and information security. For better on-site support, we also have offices in the US, México and Belarus.
We live digital transformation in an international business context with a mix of local consultants who bring their experience and perspectives to face day-to-day challenges. It is our diversity that gives us strength and allows us to build success and offer competitive solutions to our customers.
Due to our growth in the market and enlargement of our spheres of competence, we are always looking for candidates who will add value to the company.
Who we are looking for:
As a Consultant, you play a key role in international SAP implementation projects, leading Sales and Distribution IT implementation throughout the project lifecycle. You´ll be the IT partner for business process definition, configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, training and post-live support.
- You should have completed a degree with a Business element or IT and should have fluent English, since you will also have to prove yourself in an international environment.
- Medium/ Intermediate-Advanced level on SAP SD experience
- Experience with SAP R/3 y S/4
- Design, customize and testing of SD
- Significant experience in CFDI Mexican localization process
- Experience on AMS projects
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
- Document functional specification design, test cases and result
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Desirable experience for working on-site customer facilities
- Support on pre-sales activities such as: uprising of new requirements and elaboration of effort estimations
- Work on a self-management environment
- ABAP knowledge represents an advantage
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills – both oral & written – in English
- German B2 level is desirable
What to expect:
Tolerance, Empathy, Honesty, Gratitude, Professionalism, Ethics, Responsibility and Respect guide us; we believe that this set of values and ways of working helps us make better decisions.
- As a functional SAP Consultant at MEXabat, you will play a central role within our team and will be supported by friendly and supportive colleagues.
- A dynamic international and growing organization that will add value to your career.
- Flexibility and autonomy to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with a performance-related bonus and extra-legal benefits.
- At MEXabat we understand that people are the driving force behind everything we do. That’s why we offer a Benefits Plan focused on Employee wellbeing.
Join our team and apply now by sending your CV in English to Axel