Process optimization. Increased efficiency. MES Software. PLUS
Efficiency increase and optimized production with MES PLUS
PLUS is so far the only standardized complete solution which makes it possible to manage and optimize the processes in automotive sector as well as in other complex variant production in the discrete manufacturing industries. The Manufacturing-Execution-System (MES) consists of 30 different modules that can be used independently, but also in combination. The service-oriented architectures (SOA) enable universal processes and ensure a high degree of standardization. All the modules in the production control area are quite quick and easy to implement and operate as well as to harmonise across different plants and countries. Heterogeneous system landscapes thus become a thing of past. Changes and new demands on the control system – even process adjustments or additional locations – all that the users can conveniently implement right on the screen without a great deal of effort.
The MES system PLUS is available in two versions. PLUS, as it has been used by Daimler AG for many years and by Qoros since 2013 – on a HP NonStop server with .net at clients and COBOL for server applications on the one hand, and on the other hand in the entirely new version as PLUS@SAP completely integrated with SAP ERP based on SAP technologies.
Main advantages of the PLUS production control:
- Cost reduction and process optimization
- Boosting efficiency through process standartization
- Lower costs for maintenance and service
- Stable processes
- Quick implementation of control system and high level of flexibility
- High availability (365 days a year – 24 hours a day)
- Demand-driven and results-oriented production in real time
- Global and multiple production
Additional advantages of the PLUS@SAP version
- Technical and semantic integration into SAP
- SAP NetWeaver technology platform