Your work field:
As a Requirements Engineer you are an immediate Software-Engineering-Team member of our unique Standard MES-Solution PLUS improving and enhancing the efficiency of production process. At this, you represent a vital link between our customers and the co-workers responsible for software implementation.
Among your day-to-day work is independent analysis and specification of customer requirements, commercial proposal preparation, adherence to target dates and to a budget, as well as quality management. Here, you are in close contact with our appreciated customers giving advice on their wants and needs with substantiated and professional knowledge. After a commission, you are in charge of the professional realization. Here, you can show off your ability to work in a team while working with our software developers taking charge of the implementation.
This requires a strong commitment, commercial sense of responsibility, flexible working hours as well as on-call service.
Possible individual development:
We offer every employee the opportunity to continuously develop one‘s abilities that might be the following:
- the opportunity to participate in advanced vocational training;
- taking charge of a specific product listed in our portfolio;
- a valuable insight into other specialized fields of abat+ GmbH;
- continuous upskilling beyond the personal field of work.
Your experience and professional ability:
Beside successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, you have first professional experience preferably over several years. Additionally, you have the following abilities:
- experience in both analysis and conception of software solutions
- ability of an abstract way of thinking regarding the apprehension and solution of requirements
- customer orientation and self-confident manner in dealing with customers
- experience in at least one coding language
- experience in SQL database design
- fluent knowledge of German and a good com-mand of English
- sense of responsibility, reliability and ability to work in a team
- quality consciousness
- goal orientation
- high level of self-motivation
- ability to cope with pressure during vigorous pro-ject stages
The abat+ company in St. Ingbert was founded in 2009 and is an international software provider optimizing corporate processes with focus on automotive engineering and discrete production. abat+ advises leading automotive manufacturers and clients for the production such as Audi, Daimler, Miele, nobilia, and Qoros.
Counting 185 employees worldwide, the company has reached an international value on the IT market. abat+ provides professional advice on all stages of the IT service management – from the alignment of IT systems on business processes via progression and development through to software implementation and maintenance of standard solutions.
For process management in production, the experts of abat+ developed the unique software PLUS based on .NET, C#, COBOL, and SAP.
We grant you the following benefits:
Flat company structure
Flexible working hours & home office
Company pension scheme
Paid advanced vocational training
Regular corporate events
Attractive leisure facilities
(table tennis, table football, darts, ...)