Application management is a matter of trust. Our collaboration model is based on such factors as “Professional SAP competence”, “Knowledge of Customer Systems” and “Consistency in people’s actions”.
Especially in the AMS the requirements for the qualification and the availability of the employees are very high.
With our offices in Belarus and Mexico, we have developed and implemented a concept that meets these two contrary requirements. And so, we have been successfully delivering SAP services for over 10 years, from monitoring tasks, consulting and development to SAP Basis and PI.
Depending on the required service times, we work with active support during the core times, additional night and weekend standby or 24xN concepts, which we apply according to the Follow-The-Sun principle across locations from Minsk and Puebla. Here, a transfer of tasks is seamless and smooth, so no delays arise.
Our multi-site support teams are trained together at the customer's site or at one of our locations. This ensures a uniform level of knowledge. Support in German or English is possible. From Puebla also in Spanish, from Minsk in Russian.
On request, we work with a local service manager, who takes over all coordination tasks as a single point of contact.
Our AMS references:
- SAP Application Management Services for smart in Hambach
- SAP Application Management Services for MAN in Munich
- SAP Application Management Services for MV shipyards in Wismar
- SAP Application Management Services for Josera in Kleinheubach and Poland
- SAP Application Management Services for Nobila in Verl
- SAP Application Management Services for Audi in Ingolstadt
- SAP Application Management Services for VS-Heibo Logistics in Verden
- SAP Application Management Services for Mercedes-Benz plants in: