Corporate Sustainability. Corporate Social Responsibility. ISO 26000. Innovation. Vision
STORM - Smart Online Reporting & Management
STORM supports companies and organizations of all sizes in the systematic collection and processing of distributed, unstructured data. STORM -
- determines the sustainability performance of a company,
- eliminates the error rate of data entry
- efficiencies are identified and instituted.
Through a common system all participants can collaborate, exchange information and work on the design of the report. Internal employees can participate in comprehensive sustainability reporting. As well as other locations, suppliers and also cross-company entities.
With STORM, we enable our customers to achieve comprehensive, efficient and consistent reporting.
STORM is not just a sustainability reporting solution. Whether energy management or project reporting - the potential for supporting manual and decentralized reporting processes is possible.
- At our client Bremenports, STORM is used for sustainability reporting
- Reporting tool in project management at The New Desktop AG
- Use of STORM in teaching (in the study programs Sustainability Economics and Management and Business Informatics) as well as in support of the sustainability reporting of the University of Oldenburg
Advantages for customers
STORM is a sustainability-oriented reporting solution that enables metrics-based, manual, and remote data collection, and supports our customers in all reporting.
- Plausibility check:
During the data collection, STORM checks the plausibility of all participants' input, on the basis of historical data. This increases data quality and drastically reduces the error rate.
- Comprehensive overview and improved transparency in all processes:
All approvals, data collections, reporting and communication processes are always in view of our customers thanks to the integrated management functions. Outliers and risks can be detected early and eliminated.
- Report review and standard compliance:
Reporting requirements result in extensive requirements for sustainability reports. STORM offers integrated sustainability standards that are regularly updated. This increases the legal certainty and the effort needed in the audit process drops significantly.
- Create and publish reports with STORM:
With the integrated report editor, our customers create reports as interactive websites (microsite), which they can also publish directly from STORM. Also the ability to export as a Word-file or PDF are supported. Our customers have seen rich ROI benefits from much shorter publication processes.