Permanent position (full time)
(Senior) ABAP Developer m|f|d
as of now
abat is an international SAP service provider who provides business process optimization and enhances it with our own solutions. For better on-site support we have offices in the US, Germany, México, Belarus, Lithuania and China.
What you need to succed:
- Good domain of ABAP-OO ABAP/4, strong bases in object-oriented programming and knowledge of SQL.
- Hands-on implementation experience in SAP and the cross-function relationship between modules for forms, reports, interfaces, enhancements, BDC, LSMW, BADI, BAPI, workflow, and other development objects.
- Agile development experience (Scrum, agile software engineering methods) is a plus.
- SAP Developer: Object-oriented programming,Interfaces, Design patterns, Static classes, Class inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstract classes
- SAP: Function modules, Badis/Enhancements, ABAP OOP, IDocs, ALVs transformations,ABAP 7.4+, Core Data Services, Class-based exceptions
- SQL/Databases: Standardization & joins
- You will design, develop, and maintain innovative software components for our customers, primarily in SAP environments.
- Minimum Education: Higher Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Years of experience: 5
- Languages: German, English
What to expect:
- As a functional SAP Developer at MEXabat, you will be supported by friendly colleagues.
- A dynamic international and growing organization that will add value to your career.
- Flexibility and autonomy to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with a performance-related bonus and extra-legal benefits.
Are you ready?
Join us by sending your CV in English and your salary expectations.
A Motivation Letter would help us to know you better.