Permanent position (full time)
SAP Sales Manager m|f|d
Puebla, presential and remote
as of now
abat is an international SAP service provider and product supplier, who provides business process optimization and enhances it with our own solutions. The company’s focus is on the automotive and discrete production industries, logistics, sustainability management and information security. For better on-site support, we also have offices in the US, Germany, México, Belarus, Lithuania and China. At abat we understand that people are the driving force behind everything we do. That’s why we offer a Benefits Plan focused on.
You may be what we're looking for!
- Is an open and pleasant working atmosphere with kind colleagues and superiors your basic prerequisite for a job?
- Do you like to work independently and divide your time as desired?
- Do you want to advise some of the biggest companies in challenging projects?
- Do you want to develop yourself further and learn new things?
- Do you have a degree or comparable practical experience?
- Are you currently active in IT activities or do you enjoy working in IT?
- Do you speak fluent English?
- Do you have experience in SAP sales?
If you responded with “Yes”, then we are looking just for you; we are looking forward to your application for the following position:
SAP Sales Manager (with experience)
Sales Manager is a position that works collaboratively with the whole team to drive new commercial transactions. Through strategic account, the Sales Manager qualifies, develops, and closes sales opportunities in the market. The Sales Manager is responsible for helping abat sales team to meet and exceed the revenue goals.
- New customer acquisition activities
- Maximize sales coverage by generating qualified sales leads
- Follow-up on quotations with customers
- Manage initial contact, follow up discussions, presentations, quotes and proposals, and closure of PO/contract
- Prepare on time customer proposals based on the implementation team´s feedback
- Strong knowledge of SAP solutions and innovation technologies
- Document all sales contacts and activities in the CRM tool
- Operate under self-management principles
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Minimum 5 years of SAP selling experience
- Successful experience in identifying, qualifying, and closing business
- Proven track record of selling to Senior Executives and Procurement departments
- Strong understanding of additional new technologies: AWS, RPA, VR, AR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
At abat we understand that people are the driving force behind everything we do. That’s why we offer a Benefits Plan focused on Employee wellbeing.
- A dynamic international and growing organization that will add value to your career
- Flexibility and autonomy to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with a performance-related bonus and extra-legal benefits.
- At abat we understand that people are the driving force behind everything we do. That’s why we offer a Benefits Plan focused on
- Employee wellbeing.
- Hybrid work scheme
- Excellent work environment
abat - an abat subsidiary that has the recognition of international customers as VWM, Audi de México, DAIMLER, etc. - serving our clients in the American time zones from its base in Puebla. The advantage: A mix of local consultants/developers allows us to offer attractive solutions without our customers needing to compromise quality or convenience.
- Minimum Education: Higher Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Years of experience: 5
- Willingness to travel: Yes
- Languages: German, English
Are you ready?
Join us by sending your CV in English and your salary expectations.
A Motivation Letter would help us to know you better.