(Junior) SAP Consultant m|f|d
Guardrails instead of rules, common sense instead of dogmatic guidelines: If this principle of our corporate culture appeals to you, you've come to the right place!
abat China is an international SAP service provider and product supplier that optimizes business processes and enhances them with its own solutions. The company focuses on automotive and discrete manufacturing, logistics, sustainability management and information security.
We live digital transformation in an international business context with a mix of local consultants and developers who bring their experience and perspective to the daily challenges. It is our diversity that allows us to build success and deliver competitive solutions to our clients.
As we grow in the market and expand our capabilities, we are always looking for candidates who can add value to the organization.
We believe in this set of values:
Tolerance, Empathy, Honesty, Gratitude, Professionalism, Ethics,
Responsibility and Respect
- We are looking for a Junior Consultant to implement SAP systems and modules for our customers. In teams, you will work with colleagues and customers to develop requirements and learn how to implement them in the customer's system.
- You will specify the necessary developments for the developers working directly in the team on site.
- You will coordinate technical and organizational topics with customers, developers and technicians. Experienced colleagues are always available for help and advice.
- Some of the work will be done at the customer's site, so you must be prepared to travel on a regular basis. In general, you should be willing to travel to our customer sites on a weekly basis.
Your experience and skills
You have a university degree, vocational training or similar work experience. SAP knowledge and/or experience with logistics processes are an advantage, but not a prerequisite - because at abat China, skills, talent, curiosity and collegiality are much more important than certificates from past exams.
You really want to work with the customer and your team to understand, optimize and implement exciting processes in manufacturing companies, at automotive manufacturers or suppliers or at logistics companies.
Overall, you should enjoy industrial processes and a varied mix of analytical, technical and communicative activities. You should also be fluent in English and perhaps have another language up your sleeve.
In addition to project work, we encourage all opportunities for professional (and personal) development. For example, we will support you in
- Acquiring new customers or actively participating in the development of new customers
- Becoming familiar with new lines of business and making this knowledge available within abat China
- Taking over (part of) project management or team leadership
- Taking responsibility for specific topics and actively driving them forward
- Participate in sales
Our benefits for Junior SAP Consultants at a glance
- Transparent bonus system
- Variety of topics - exciting, (inter)national projects, diverse products & services
- Openness to innovative ideas and support in their realization
- Excellent training seminars specially developed for abat China and further education opportunities
- Extensive open knowledge base, resources and demo systems to put theory into practice
- Annual strategy meeting for your professional development
- Flat corporate structure / New Work principles
- Monthly abat TV (facts, figures and data)
- Supplementary Chinese health insurance
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility
- Family friendliness
- Laptop - also for private use
- Coffee, tea, water and soft drinks - of course included
- Mobile working
- Flexible working hours
- Collegial atmosphere
- A long-term perspective with a lot of fun at work and a "we-feeling"