SAP Consultant m|f|d
Guardrails instead of rules, common sense instead of dogmatic guidelines: If this principle of our corporate culture appeals to you, you've come to the right place!
abat China is an international SAP service provider and product supplier that optimizes business processes and enhances them with its own solutions. The company focuses on automotive and discrete manufacturing, logistics, sustainability management and information security.
We live digital transformation in an international business context with a mix of local consultants and developers who bring their experience and perspective to the daily challenges. It is our diversity that allows us to build success and deliver competitive solutions to our clients.
As we grow in the market and expand our capabilities, we are always looking for candidates who can add value to the organization.
The SAP Consultant
- will join our existing team of consultants and developers, working directly with clients in teams of varying size depending on the scope of the project.
- implements SAP systems along the line of business for our customers
- works with colleagues and the customer to define requirements and implement them in the customer's system
- specifies the necessary developments for the developers working directly on site in the team
- coordinates technical and organizational issues with customers, developers, and technicians
- trains junior consultants in the team
- travels to the customer
- takes on more substantial project tasks in the areas of business process improvement and optimization, training, documentation, and reporting
- focuses on day-to-day support and maintenance tasks. Actual responsibilities may vary depending on the projects to which the consultant is assigned but will typically fall within the scope of the above.
We believe in this set of values:
Tolerance, Empathy, Honesty, Gratitude, Professionalism, Ethics,
Responsibility and Respect
- Prepare and implement IT solutions in an SAP ERP environment based on business and IT specifications.
- Identify gaps in business requirements and recommend solutions to address them.
- Participate with customers and external consultants in requirements analysis, business process documentation and IT specifications.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement and optimization, identifying gaps in process design against customer requirements.
- Provide accurate and thorough technical documentation of process design and create training materials.
- Assist in the analysis/resolution of problems in the production system. Interface with other employees within the abat group, internal customer team and external consultants to achieve customer objectives.
Your experience and skills
- Degree in IT or business-related field.
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience working with SAP functional modules, including configuration and master data.
- Experience in successfully implementing SAP functional modules in at least 3 customer projects.
- Basic understanding of SAP organizational units and structures.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, with customers, end users, and team members.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team to manage expectations, project scope, and analyze customer requirements to propose best possible solutions.
- Ability to travel to client sites.
- Enthusiastic "can do" attitude.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Support new client acquisition efforts or actively participate in new client development.
- Research and learn new SAP products and share this knowledge internally.
- Provide sales support.
- Candidate differentiation skills and abilities (optional):
- SAP Certification(s)
- Experience in automotive, manufacturing, logistics, accounting
- Intermediate SAP consulting experience; SAP R/3 versions NW 7.00 / ECC 6.00 and above, S/4HANA.
In addition to project work, we encourage all opportunities for professional (and personal) development. For example, we will support you in
- Acquiring new customers or actively participating in the development of new customers
- Becoming familiar with the lines of business and making this knowledge available within abat China
- Taking over (part of) project management or team leadership
- Taking responsibility for specific topics and actively driving them forward
- To participate in sales
Our benefits for SAP consultants at a glance
- Transparent bonus system
- Variety of topics - exciting, (inter)national projects, diverse products & services
- Openness to innovative ideas and support in their realization
- Excellent training seminars specially developed for abat China and further education opportunities
- Extensive open knowledge base, resources and demo systems to put theory into practice
- Annual strategy meeting for your professional development
- Flat corporate structure / New Work principles
- Monthly abat TV (facts, figures and data)
- Supplementary Chinese health insurance
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility
- Family friendliness
- Laptop - also for private use
- Coffee, tea, water and soft drinks - of course included
- Mobile working
- Flexible working hours
- Collegial atmosphere
- A long-term perspective with a lot of fun at work and a "we-feeling"