(Senior) SAP Consultant m|f|d
Guardrails instead of rules, common sense instead of dogmatic guidelines: If this principle of our corporate culture appeals to you, you've come to the right place!
abat China is an international SAP service provider and product supplier that optimizes business processes and enhances them with its own solutions. The company focuses on automotive and discrete manufacturing, logistics, sustainability management and information security.
We live digital transformation in an international business context with a mix of local consultants and developers who bring their experience and perspective to the daily challenges. It is our diversity that allows us to build success and deliver competitive solutions to our clients.
As we grow in the market and expand our capabilities, we are always looking for candidates who can add value to the organization.
Who we are looking for:
This position requires an expert who is deeply involved in the business consulting lifecycle, leading teams through project processes and contributing to proposal development, client training, and project scope detailing.
- You should have a degree in Business, Industrial/Software Engineering or equivalent and be fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You already have 5 or more years of experience with SAP as a consultant and know the integration with SAP lines of business (MM-EWM-PP-SD-LE-FI-CO, etc.).
- Experience with S/4HANA.
- ABAP knowledge is an advantage
- You can combine your knowledge of business processes and digital technology with strong communication skills.
- Have an international mindset in a B2B context.
- You must have experience in handling conflict situations and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to navigate multiple systems and priorities simultaneously.
- Fluent in English.
What to expect
- We are guided by tolerance, empathy, honesty, gratitude, professionalism, ethics, responsibility and respect; we believe that this set of values and ways of working helps us make better decisions.
- Together with our sales team, you will be involved in the pre-sales process and will build a sustainable, long-term relationship with our customers through your projects.
- Depending on your experience, you will lead or support SAP implementations and optimizations for our customers, helping them to find the best solutions for their needs.
- You will develop your own skills and keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- You will take professional responsibility as a mentor and contribute to the development of our less experienced colleagues.
- A pleasant working environment, flat hierarchies and plenty of opportunities for professional and personal development.
- A competitive salary, supplemented by a performance-related bonus and fringe benefits.
In addition to project work, we encourage all opportunities for professional (and personal) development. For example, we will support you in
- Acquiring new customers or actively participating in the development of new customers
- Becoming familiar with the lines of business and making this knowledge available within abat China
- Taking over (part of) project management or team leadership
- Taking responsibility for specific topics and actively driving them forward
- To participate in sales
Our benefits for Senior SAP Consultants at a glance
- Transparent bonus system
- Variety of topics - exciting, (inter)national projects, diverse products & services
- Openness to innovative ideas and support in their realization
- Excellent training seminars specially developed for abat China and further education opportunities
- Extensive open knowledge base, resources and demo systems to put theory into practice
- Annual strategy meeting for your professional development
- Flat corporate structure / New Work principles
- Monthly abat TV (facts, figures and data)
- Supplementary Chinese health insurance
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility
- Family friendliness
- Laptop - also for private use
- Coffee, tea, water and soft drinks - of course included
- Mobile working
- Flexible working hours
- Collegial atmosphere
- A long-term perspective with a lot of fun at work and a "we-feeling"