Permanent position (part/full time)
SAP EWM MM Consultant m|f|d
as of now
abat is an international SAP service provider and product supplier, who provides business process optimization and enhances it with our own solutions. The company’s focus is on the automotive and discrete production industries, logistics, sustainability management and information security. For better on-site support, we also have offices in the US, México and Belarus.
We live digital transformation in an international business context with a mix of local consultants who bring their experience and perspectives to face day-to-day challenges. It is our diversity that gives us strength and allows us to build success and offer competitive solutions to our customers.
At MEXabat each team member is valued for their unique talents and skillsets, we focus a lot on personal development to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
To strengthen our team in , we are looking for a SAP EWM MM Consultant
Who we are looking for:
- You should have completed a degree with a Business element, Industrial engineer or equivalent and should have fluent English, since you will also have to prove yourself in an international environment.
- You already have 3 to 5 years of experience with SAP EWM/MM as a consultant (implementation and support projects)
- Skills in logistics processes integration and SAP logistics modules integration (MM-EWM-PP-SD-LE-FI-CO, etc.)
- You must be able to lead or support SAP implementations and optimizations for our customers and guide them in finding the best solutions for their requirements. This includes analyzing, designing and configuring processes, testing/training, project/change management.
- You must have experience of handling conflict situations, problems solving and strong communication skills.
- German B2 level is desirable.
What to expect:
Tolerance, Empathy, Honesty, Gratitude, Professionalism, Ethics, Responsibility and Respect guide us; we believe that this set of values and ways of working helps us make better decisions.
- As a functional SAP Consultant at MEXabat, you will play a central role within our team and will be supported by friendly and supportive colleagues.
- A pleasant working atmosphere in which personal development and continuous learning are key.
- A dynamic international and growing organization that will add value to your career.
- Flexibility and autonomy to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with a performance-related bonus and extra-legal benefits.
- At MEXabat we understand that people are the driving force behind everything we do. That’s why we offer a Benefits Plan focused on Employee wellbeing.
Join our team and apply now by sending your CV in English to Axel